Upload videos from Maker Studio
1. Sign in to Youmaker.
*The user is required to become a Publisher to upload videos.
2. In the top right-hand corner, click "Maker Studio"
3. Click "Upload New Video"
4. Select the file you’d like to upload.（Max file size 5GB）
Note: You can upload up to one video at a time.
Add video basic info
|1.||Thumbnail||The image viewers will see before clicking your video.|
|2.||Title||The title of your video. This field is required. Up to 200 words.|
|3.||Description||Info that shows below your video. Up to 10000 words.|
Add descriptive keywords to help correct search mistakes.
Tags can be useful if the content of your video is commonly misspelled. Otherwise, tags play a minimal role in your video's discovery. Use a comma to separate tags. Up to 1000 tags.
|5.||Language||Choose the original video language.|
|6.||Category||Select the category of your video.|
|7.||Playlist||Add your video to one of your existing playlists, or create a new playlist.|
|8.||License||Choose between a standard copyright license or a Creative Commons license.|
|9.||Subtitle||Upload subtitles and closed captions files. (Vtt)|
Choose your video’s privacy setting and save (Publish).
To publish your video later: Select Schedule and pick the date you want your video to be published. Your video will be private until that date.
Add important details to your video.
- Please must select a nice Thumbnail and the Right Language for your video.
- Please must select the right “Category and Subcategory” for your video.
- If you close the webpage before any video is 100% uploaded, you could lose your video.